Wendy's Fashion Fix...

We all know that it's really what matters deep down inside that makes shine...But there's nothing wrong with a bit of fashion polish to make the outside shine too.....
Please follow my blog if you're looking for helpful hints, tips and fashion to create a better you....
Fall inlove with fashion again....!
Feel free to leave your comment, mail me a pic or if you need a bit of advise...
Put your best fashion foot forward...
Wendy,x

Monday, May 9, 2011

Camp Easter



Hey Guys,
I've been sooooo busy but, I just had to make a post about my easter weekend.....Thats how delayed and busy I've been!!!!

Anyway we went to Monte Christo.....and it was awesum.....!!! My mom and Amber went with and it was quite nice except the toilet thing.....didn't enjoy gettin up in the middle of the night with a torch.......!hmmmmm!!

Anyway.....tooo much chocolate and tooo much laughter......
Lovies....Wendy,x
Please make sure you pop in later in this week for my next giveaway...It's gona be awesum!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a fun Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anthea,
    Yes def fun....execpt for the rain on the day we had to leave!!
    Wens

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can only go camping if the toilet is right next to my tent and there's a plug for my ghd!hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol....theres a plug but no toilet next to the text.....better idea in summer!.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping in...Please feel free to leave a comment....Mwah,Wendy