Wendy's Fashion Fix...

We all know that it's really what matters deep down inside that makes shine...But there's nothing wrong with a bit of fashion polish to make the outside shine too.....
Please follow my blog if you're looking for helpful hints, tips and fashion to create a better you....
Fall inlove with fashion again....!
Feel free to leave your comment, mail me a pic or if you need a bit of advise...
Put your best fashion foot forward...
Wendy,x

Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Ilhaam




Hi Guys,
It was my friend Ilhaam's bday and we went out for a picnic at Kirstenbosch....It was a stunning day apart form these birds that kept coming out to eat our food....Greedy Fowls...

Anyway in true kirstenbosch style it always gets really cloudy and I thought I'd beat that and dress in blk just in case the weather look crap when I got there....Hmmmm it was sunny the whole day.....but, at least the wind was blowing a little and so it wasn't too hot...

I guess I think it's weired that the sun is still shining since I've been in boots for a while now...LOL...
Anyway, I had an awesum day catching up with my two friends form primary school....Ilhaam and Fazlin...However I did miss Deidre and Megan.....!

3 comments:

  1. Love your boots. You look lovely as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a fab day, tx babes 4 helping make it so special! in the end u were probably the most appropriately dressed when the sun disappeared, i was freezing my tushy off!lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anthea...I've killed those boots but they're awesum and very comfortable!!!
    @Ilhaam...my friend I had an awesm day....waiting for you to come back so Deidre and Megan can join us...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping in...Please feel free to leave a comment....Mwah,Wendy