Wendy's Fashion Fix...

We all know that it's really what matters deep down inside that makes shine...But there's nothing wrong with a bit of fashion polish to make the outside shine too.....
Please follow my blog if you're looking for helpful hints, tips and fashion to create a better you....
Fall inlove with fashion again....!
Feel free to leave your comment, mail me a pic or if you need a bit of advise...
Put your best fashion foot forward...
Wendy,x

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Floral Fusion.....


Finally the weather is looking a bit better....So i thought it was time for a bit of floral fusion....Although it seemed more of a transitional floral it definitely reminds me of a retro-ish type floral....and we all know how I love a little modern retro!!
Anyway I had to show you guys the headband I got...LOL it's massive and looks like some kinda ribbon type toilet roll cover on my head...Seemed like a good idea at the time of purchase but, now it seems way OTT!!!

Nothing like a good laugh at yourself early in the morning!!
Wendy,x

4 comments:

  1. You look too cute! I am loving the retro floral. It reminds me of something Jackie would have worn in That 70s show.

    The headband looks cool in these pics. Tell me, where did you buy your bag? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that boots and bag!!!! where can i get a pair like that!!! i just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great in the floral shirt.

    xoxo, http://heelsandwedges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Guys,
    The boots are from Edgars but, they were bought at the begging of winter already...The bag was bought from my new bag dealer...If you want the info let me know he will deliver in CT to your door!!!
    @Ant..Yes exactly...lol from the 70's show!!!Glad you guys like...xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping in...Please feel free to leave a comment....Mwah,Wendy