Wendy's Fashion Fix...

We all know that it's really what matters deep down inside that makes shine...But there's nothing wrong with a bit of fashion polish to make the outside shine too.....
Please follow my blog if you're looking for helpful hints, tips and fashion to create a better you....
Fall inlove with fashion again....!
Feel free to leave your comment, mail me a pic or if you need a bit of advise...
Put your best fashion foot forward...
Wendy,x

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Shoulder Scenes


I'm getting way ahead of myself her but, I predict that the power shoulder was shunned this winter but, will be the hottest thing next winter...!!
I also think there will be focus on the shoulder this summer but, in a subtle way....Like a puff sleeve or bubble sleeve....
I posted previously about the power shoulder and how much I love it....FASHION VICTIM!!!lol...

But we wouldn't be reading this if we all weren't YES this means you Baby...
Anyway be a little brave...It gives you the illusion of a narrower waist creating a slimmer overall look!!!

See ya!
Wens,xx

2 comments:

  1. it's a lovely outfit, can't believe you were voted as a fashion-victim for it!

    thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
    i've got a new blog post up please come and check it out and tell me what you think :)

    XOXO, BECCA
    www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look good once again! I love shoulder detail. Just adds a nice touch to an outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping in...Please feel free to leave a comment....Mwah,Wendy