Wendy's Fashion Fix...

We all know that it's really what matters deep down inside that makes shine...But there's nothing wrong with a bit of fashion polish to make the outside shine too.....
Please follow my blog if you're looking for helpful hints, tips and fashion to create a better you....
Fall inlove with fashion again....!
Feel free to leave your comment, mail me a pic or if you need a bit of advise...
Put your best fashion foot forward...
Wendy,x

Friday, August 27, 2010

Driving Me Ditsy


Now how can I resist a ditsy???
I can drive myself crazy about a ditsy flower dress....I've always loved it....hahaha I say that about all my clothes...but seriously...A ditsy dress is something I Love...And I love this dress because it has two ditsy designs combined!!
It's usually a winter design but, this summer with the vintage types fl orals I guessing we will see it everywhere...In Summer colours and in cooler fabrics...
In Brighter colours and in items like ra-ra skirts, shirts and dress....
OOH I like!!!
Have a Crazy Ditsy Day,
Wendy,x

3 comments:

  1. Lol...somehow I knew you would....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely look and very nice blog :)
    xoxo
    DaisyLine from http://daisyline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping in...Please feel free to leave a comment....Mwah,Wendy