Wendy's Fashion Fix...

We all know that it's really what matters deep down inside that makes shine...But there's nothing wrong with a bit of fashion polish to make the outside shine too.....
Please follow my blog if you're looking for helpful hints, tips and fashion to create a better you....
Fall inlove with fashion again....!
Feel free to leave your comment, mail me a pic or if you need a bit of advise...
Put your best fashion foot forward...
Wendy,x

Monday, August 1, 2011

Print combo


Oh Yes the sun was shining just a little so I thought perfect opportunity to wear my blush waterfall cardi....
I simply adore this little print combo tunic and paired it with the ever reliable legging....And my most favourite pumps with the rhinestones detail....
I'm currently loving blush all over again....Feeling like winter will be over soon...Yeah!!!
Have a great week y'all,
Wens

3 comments:

  1. I hope Winter is going to be over soon!

    You look pretty friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as I'm concerned Winter is over...lol Typical Capetonian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well according 2 my mom its 27deg in CT 2day, so u kud b right abt winter bn over!JHB on the other hand is absolutely freezing, so i'm still very much in winter woolies! u look stunning in this outfit :-)

    Ilhaam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping in...Please feel free to leave a comment....Mwah,Wendy