Wendy's Fashion Fix...

We all know that it's really what matters deep down inside that makes shine...But there's nothing wrong with a bit of fashion polish to make the outside shine too.....
Please follow my blog if you're looking for helpful hints, tips and fashion to create a better you....
Fall inlove with fashion again....!
Feel free to leave your comment, mail me a pic or if you need a bit of advise...
Put your best fashion foot forward...
Wendy,x

Friday, April 1, 2011



So I guess Summer is really coming to an end...I really am trying to wear all my summer stuff I haven't really had a chance to wear.....and as always my obsesion with nautical is an obsession that I can't forget....I got this awesum top in paris....
It's navy and white with this red bow down the front....I dont really wear red....so subtle hints of it is ok..
Now of course all of you know I love my nieces and they were there at the time of taking these pics...So please cast your eye on Amber-Jade inthe denim mini with the long suede stud boots...She dressed herself....Can you see the sun is shining...she still wanted to wear the boots..infact she now refuses to wear any other shoes.....
My kinda girl....

3 comments:

  1. I'm actually quite peeved that I didn't get to wear all my Summer clothes. My fault for being lazy!

    Love the Paris top.

    The girlies look too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the top, so chick!& amber jade is such a fashionista like her aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anthea, ya now you see y closet space came about...lol!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping in...Please feel free to leave a comment....Mwah,Wendy