Wendy's Fashion Fix...

We all know that it's really what matters deep down inside that makes shine...But there's nothing wrong with a bit of fashion polish to make the outside shine too.....
Please follow my blog if you're looking for helpful hints, tips and fashion to create a better you....
Fall inlove with fashion again....!
Feel free to leave your comment, mail me a pic or if you need a bit of advise...
Put your best fashion foot forward...
Wendy,x

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lunch at the Beach



Hi Everyone,
So the year is coming to and end and everyone is having work functions....
We had this awesome lunch at The Grand in Granger Bay.....and the weather was over-cast but, it was still soooo Stunning!!! It's right where they launch the small boats and yachts.....right at the sea!!! How beautiful!!

The food is good and as my Fiancé says I love good food even though I pretend to loathe eating...OOOPS!!! there I am caught out!!!lol

I wore a white crochet dress which served me well since the weather was not on the hot side....My collegues were as always entertaining!!!

Stunning Day!!
Wens,x

3 comments:

  1. Love that crochet dress! Stunning! Where did you buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Guys,
    Thanks for your comments...
    Ant this dress came from China when our company still imported garments....I just never wore it...
    Mwah,
    Wens,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool blog!

    http://cheraleelylestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping in...Please feel free to leave a comment....Mwah,Wendy