Wendy's Fashion Fix...

We all know that it's really what matters deep down inside that makes shine...But there's nothing wrong with a bit of fashion polish to make the outside shine too.....
Please follow my blog if you're looking for helpful hints, tips and fashion to create a better you....
Fall inlove with fashion again....!
Feel free to leave your comment, mail me a pic or if you need a bit of advise...
Put your best fashion foot forward...
Wendy,x

Thursday, February 11, 2010

My new blogspot...


Hi Everyone,,

Finally I started my own blogspot!!! It's something thats been on my mind for the past year and I finally put fingers to keyboard...whether or not people will listen, read or take note of what I have to say is beyond me...

I saw someone else's blogspot this morning and it was terrible....She had this purple contraption on to the met, which looked shocking!!!! I thought she was obviously blind when she wore the dress.....or not!

But, who was I to judge her I didn't even have my own blogspot. So how could I critise her fashion sense...Now that I have my own one...I can truly say the dress was freaking horrid....It was made badly with puckering on all the seams and the hand sewing on the dress could have been done better by my 7year old niece....(Who also wants to be a designer and was facinated with zips and buttons since I can remember).


Now it's a long time coming that my peeps have been questioning my about fashion and how to wear it, what's hot and what's not, etc and I wonder if they ever think I'm talking utter crap???

For the most of it I do enjoy talking crap to my girls but, fashion is a serious happening in my life...


For those who have the time and energy to read my posts I will try my best to give the most relevant input I can....

Now as my fiancé said in a recent mail to my sister neither him nor my sister (mostly everyone) cannot control what comes out out of my mouth (and now in this blogspot) is evidence that this will be a wild ride!!!!!

Hold on tight....Fashionistas!!!

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping in...Please feel free to leave a comment....Mwah,Wendy