Wendy's Fashion Fix...

We all know that it's really what matters deep down inside that makes shine...But there's nothing wrong with a bit of fashion polish to make the outside shine too.....
Please follow my blog if you're looking for helpful hints, tips and fashion to create a better you....
Fall inlove with fashion again....!
Feel free to leave your comment, mail me a pic or if you need a bit of advise...
Put your best fashion foot forward...
Wendy,x

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Baby Shower


Hey guys,
Since I've been so crazy busy I seriously am neglecting my blog....that said I do have a cold and since I can't take anything I am seriously hanging on by a thread!!!!
OK that's a lie but, I am sick though....
Recently I went to a Baby Shower at the Mount Nelson and Oh was it nice....We had an awesum time. We laughed at the top of our voice and pretty sure wee gave the regulars ear-ache! It was probably said that we were a bunch of ban shes laughing and talking above the piano playing....
There was a little fire going and they served Hot Choc and the cakes were freaking awesum!!!! Surely I've nervously packed on a few pounds.....aaargh!
Never-the-less I wish the Mum, Dad and Baby everything of the best!
Lovies Wens,x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping in...Please feel free to leave a comment....Mwah,Wendy