Wendy's Fashion Fix...

We all know that it's really what matters deep down inside that makes shine...But there's nothing wrong with a bit of fashion polish to make the outside shine too.....
Please follow my blog if you're looking for helpful hints, tips and fashion to create a better you....
Fall inlove with fashion again....!
Feel free to leave your comment, mail me a pic or if you need a bit of advise...
Put your best fashion foot forward...
Wendy,x

Monday, May 30, 2011

Aunty Beverleys Bday



Hey All,
It was my favourite aunts birthday this weekend and as always it was done in style!...The theme was pinks and purples.....Amber's favourite colours....lol...

It was her 50th birthday and it was so special....So happy to be with my family and friends.....!
As you can see my aunt and her girls wore dresses to match the theme.....along with Amber....
I wore a teal dress with hand-made flowers (made by me, sewing for hours the night before!)

My fiance is a Barcelona supporter and of coz they won so he was happy too....!!
The other pics are of my mom and dad...

aaah what's life without family.....?
Mwah,
Wendy

3 comments:

  1. your dress is fab...can't see myself sewing flowers on..crazy ;-) but that is your profession and it looks lovely :-)did u put amber's outfit together as well, she looks so pretty!tell damian he musn't be so fickle aka desperate for trophies, he's a liverpool supporter last time i checked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress turned out amazing! I love the sleeves.

    Happy Bday Aunty Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ilhaam, dont be like that he was Barca long time ago....Besides dont hate the player hate the game!lol....

    @Ant, Oh the sleeve was an area of contention as they were how I wanted them fri and Dames was like they look a little like choir sleeves so I put elastic in them....Very happy they turned out Non-choir sleeves...lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping in...Please feel free to leave a comment....Mwah,Wendy