Wendy's Fashion Fix...

We all know that it's really what matters deep down inside that makes shine...But there's nothing wrong with a bit of fashion polish to make the outside shine too.....
Please follow my blog if you're looking for helpful hints, tips and fashion to create a better you....
Fall inlove with fashion again....!
Feel free to leave your comment, mail me a pic or if you need a bit of advise...
Put your best fashion foot forward...
Wendy,x

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sexy Stripes


Hello My Little blogger buddies,
How are you? I'm feeling much better than last week, The flu that has taken me by storm has been on it's way to the door....just as 2010 is...

I decided to share this post with you guys because I'm sure all of you have these days when the outfit seemed right in the morning and then when you got at work it seemed to fail you completely...Check out this jumpsuit in navy and blush stripe that I'm wearing ...I didn't realise that is seemed as short as it did and I forgot that I had to remove it completely remove it to go to the bathroom...YIKES!!!!

Anyway I still love the sexy stripey jumpsuit!!!
Mwah!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad your flu is almost gone. I also had it a couple of weeks ago.

    Love the jumpsuit and the necklace! I know what you mean about removing the whole thing. I recently bought a one-piece bather and damn! What an effort.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping in...Please feel free to leave a comment....Mwah,Wendy