Wendy's Fashion Fix...

We all know that it's really what matters deep down inside that makes shine...But there's nothing wrong with a bit of fashion polish to make the outside shine too.....
Please follow my blog if you're looking for helpful hints, tips and fashion to create a better you....
Fall inlove with fashion again....!
Feel free to leave your comment, mail me a pic or if you need a bit of advise...
Put your best fashion foot forward...
Wendy,x

Friday, September 17, 2010

Monochromatic ....


You guys are spoilt this week with three blog posts....Yeah...!!

I've noticed that my palette has become sooo monochromatic...It's obvious I love the chanelism take on a blk and milk combination..
I simply love this sweater/jersey dress with it's lovely lace trim and frill as the front...I wore it with a Parker jkt with gold zip and press stud trim...

The stud bag is a must and don't be afraid of mixing gold and silver accessories together..it adds depth...
I love the palette so much the insert below is of my niece in the same colours...Def a mini me trend emerging in fashion for ladies and girls..so it's very easy to take the same theme, trend or colour palette over to girl swear too!!

Have an awesome fashion fix today...
Happy fri!
Wendy,x
Ps if you'd like to view a larger image please click on the pic & click zoom...x

3 comments:

  1. Stunning Wendy! Always love black! Amber looks cute as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!

    http://pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the commetns guys but, I realise we have the weather to thanks for all the blk!!
    It's been raining weekdays and then stunning weather on the weekend....and this week is no different!
    Freaky!
    Wens,x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping in...Please feel free to leave a comment....Mwah,Wendy