Wendy's Fashion Fix...

We all know that it's really what matters deep down inside that makes shine...But there's nothing wrong with a bit of fashion polish to make the outside shine too.....
Please follow my blog if you're looking for helpful hints, tips and fashion to create a better you....
Fall inlove with fashion again....!
Feel free to leave your comment, mail me a pic or if you need a bit of advise...
Put your best fashion foot forward...
Wendy,x

Sunday, August 8, 2010

A piece of Paris

I've always wanted to learn to speak French for some reason, I alomst think most girls do though....I've never go to it though....I did however find that as fashion is a universal language...I definitely love the nod to French Fashion......!!!
It immediately brings Coco Chanel to mind and how she's changed the face of fashion like nobody I can remember.....She's Iconic....!!

So naturally I almost feel obliged to move towards the most common Chanel inspired colour palette...Milk and Black....I absolutely love it! It's classic almost like a little black dress.....It's ageless!!!

The new or updated way to do it though would be to add pop of colour like red or een a dusty pink....and an introduction of greys also gives it a younger more youthful look!!

Even a hint of France by wearing a sequin beret.....

In the pics are my niece and myself rocking a piece of Paris!!!!
Jetaime!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping in...Please feel free to leave a comment....Mwah,Wendy