Wendy's Fashion Fix...

We all know that it's really what matters deep down inside that makes shine...But there's nothing wrong with a bit of fashion polish to make the outside shine too.....
Please follow my blog if you're looking for helpful hints, tips and fashion to create a better you....
Fall inlove with fashion again....!
Feel free to leave your comment, mail me a pic or if you need a bit of advise...
Put your best fashion foot forward...
Wendy,x

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Golden Goddess


There's nothing like waiting for a kettle to boil in winter and there's nothing like waiting for the sun to shine for Summer!!!!

Which brings my to one of my favourite colours for summer and that's gold...From bikini's..NO not for me but, golden tans, gold bangles, gold sandals, bags with gold trim...and then of course the gold coloured party dress...

I've had my gold sequin vest forever and I still absolutely LOVE it!!
I've got an apprentice named Amber...my 7 year old niece who loves clothing..especially mine!! So I stuck her in my favourite Gold vest with chunky gold jewellery...She Loved IT!!

4 comments:

  1. Lol...I know I'm starting her out very young...!!!But the truth is she pick the outfit out herself....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! She looks so cute! And you guys are very lucky to be going in to summer! I wish I could just move from summer to summer! Re: gold, I like it even better in the winter for some reason. A pale, buttery yellow shade of gold just brightens up your day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping in...Please feel free to leave a comment....Mwah,Wendy